What is the main purpose of magnetron sputtering equipment?
What are the main uses of magnetron sputtering equipment?
(1) Various functional films: such as films with absorption, transmission, reflection, refraction, polarization, etc. For example, low-temperature deposition of silicon nitride anti-reflection film to improve the photoelectric conversion efficiency of solar cells.
(2) Applications in the field of decoration, such as various total reflection films and translucent films, such as mobile phone shells, mice, etc.
(3) As a non-thermal coating technology in the field of microelectronics, it is mainly used in chemical vapor deposition (CVD) or metal organic.
(4) Chemical vapor deposition (CVD) is difficult to grow and is not suitable for film deposition of materials, and a large area of ??very uniform film can be obtained.
(5) In the field of optics: medium frequency closed field unbalanced magnetron sputtering technology has also been applied in optical thin films (such as antireflection coatings), low-e glass and transparent conductive glass. Especially transparent conductive glass is widely used in flat panel display devices, solar cells, microwave and radio frequency shielding devices and devices, sensors, etc.
(6) In the machining industry, the surface deposition technology of surface functional film, super hard film, and self-lubricating film has been developed since its inception, which can effectively improve surface hardness, composite toughness, abrasion resistance and high temperature chemical stability Performance, thereby greatly improving the service life of the coated product.
In addition to the above-mentioned fields that have been widely used, magnetron sputtering also plays an important role in the research of high-temperature superconducting films, ferroelectric films, giant magnetoresistive films, thin-film luminescent materials, solar cells, and memory alloy films.