Maintenance and maintenance of vacuum pump of vacuum coating machine
Vacuum coating applications include architectural glass coating, optical device coating, CD/DVD coating and cemented carbide coating and other suitable vacuum equipment. Vacuum solutions are the key to vacuum coating applications. For some problems that occur during the use of the vacuum pump of the vacuum coating machine, Yishuyuan Coating Machine summarizes the following daily maintenance and maintenance methods for the vacuum pump of the vacuum coating machine.
1. Frequently check whether the pipes and joints of the rotary vane vacuum unit are loose. Turn the vacuum pump by hand to see if the vacuum pump is flexible.
2. Add bearing lubricating oil to the bearing body. Observe that the oil level should be at the center line of the oil mark. Therefore, check the oil level position frequently. If it does not meet the regulations, adjust it to meet the requirements. The lubricating oil should be replaced or replenished in time.
3. Under normal circumstances, the stainless steel pump should be overhauled after 2000 hours of operation, check the aging degree of the rubber seal, check whether the exhaust valve plate is cracked, and clean up the dirt deposited on the valve plate and exhaust valve seat.
4. Close the gate valve, outlet pressure gauge and inlet vacuum gauge of the outlet pipe.
5. Unscrew the water diversion screw plug of the vacuum pump body, and pour water diversion or slurry diversion.
6. Turn on the motor. When the vacuum pump is running normally, open the outlet pressure gauge and the slide valve vacuum pump. After seeing the proper pressure, open the gate valve gradually, and check the motor load at the same time.